Thursday, January 1

Hope everything had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!  Last night (NYEve) was the hubby's birthday, but we played it lowkey.  :)  We had a pretty sizable snow storm as well, so it was a good night not to do much.  We did go see Seven Pounds...  I wasn't a fan of it, though.  :P

As I had mentioned, I've been feeling a little bit weird.  This AM I woke up in horrible, horrible pain.  I couldn't stand up.  I ended up getting sick, then I went back to bed and felt much, much better when I woke up.  So, at the time it was a little scary, but I'll keep an eye on it.  I still don't feel perfect, but I'll take it one day at a time.  

Other than that, I'm still anxiously awaiting Wednesday (or Tuesday night, really!).

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's hope that September magic is happening!

Verna said...

Just saw your post and your discription at the top of being so organized. Reminds me my daughter and how organized she is.
May 2009 be a magical year for you.