Wednesday, January 28

Let's see...

Today ended up being a snow day!  Woohoo!  Which meant that I did not have to use a day to stay out today.  Awesome, awesome.

I did use the day to try to get ahead on school work.  I just started my grad classes... I have no idea how people with kids and jobs do this at the same time.  Hopefully I'll find out in October.  :)  So far they are both very interesting, but they look like a lot of work.  I feel like the 3 years I have been out of school may have been a tad too long.   I guess we'll see...

Other than that, I'm having pretty uncomfortable pain in my lower abdomen.  It's to be expected I have been told, so I am not worried.

I am going to try to upload the picture of our embies... I'm not quite sure how to do the scanning though.  I guess that's Johnny's job.

At totally random times (like doing dishes and watching tv) I keep having thoughts like "they put two babies in me yesterday".  It's very, very weird.  But very, very cool too.  The good thing about classes and working and math coaches and everything else?  No time to worry!  At least not yet.  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be anxiously checking your blog for the next two weeks during your two week wait. Just know there are many "strangers" out here really hoping this works for you!

I hope the cramping subsides, but I've also heard it's very normal.

Good luck on all of this! :-D

Kat

Ashley said...

That's so awesome about the snow day...I love when that kind of thing happens;) You gave me goose bumps when you said they put 2 babies inside of you yesterday!! I am praying that this is your month!!

Nikki said...

you're so pregnant right now =)

Shinejil said...

Take good care of yourself!

Grad school is a strain even without working (though I've done it while working fulltime and it is indeed a bitch).

I hope that in between jobs you get lots of rest and coddling.

Morrisa said...

Yay for snow days! Stick embies stick!