Tuesday, January 13

I'm Done

So, I have officially decided that I am quitting my job.  Yes.  Quitting.  Why?  Because I am getting The Best Job Ever.  I'm just that determined.  Yes... I will be going back to Australia.  I will be living in tropical paradise for 6 months.  I will make $100,000 for feeding sea turtles and swimming with fish.  I will post fabulous pictures on a new blog.  It will be perfect.


Now... I guess I should actually get the job... 


:)


And if I don't get the job, I'd just like to say that I absolutely love the new online grading software that we're using at school.  So, even if-- on the very slim chance-- I don't get the reef job (why wouldn't I?)*, at least I have the perk of my online gradebooks to make it okay.



* Don't worry, I'm not that delusional.  It's not like I have my bags packed or anything...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds fabulous. Can I fill out an application too?

Ashley said...

That job sounds awesome!! Good luck;)