Sunday, January 25

My Hubby

All complaining aside--

My husband is the best ever.  He has been SO good about taking care of me.  I've still been in a bit of pain and he's been there every second to make sure I'm okay, make dinner, do dishes... everything.  He even went out for me today to get a heating pad for after the PIO injections.  (And that is my new best friend.)  Oh, and he gives awesome injections!  They don't hurt at all!!!  And he tolerates my whimpy-ness before the injections!

Therefore, he is the BEST!!!  

2 comments:

ashley said...

There's something to be said for husbands. Through the IF and everything associated with it, they are wonderful.

Shinejil said...

I think that's a mark of a truly excellent man: one who knows when he has to step to the plate, then summarily knocks one out of the park without much prompting.

I'm trying to imagine how I'd deal with IVF while teaching, and frankly, I can't imagine it. You're amazing!