Wednesday, January 21

IVF

Let's see, let's see...

Met with Anania about the IVF.  I had to take Ganorelix to make sure I don't ovulate.  I also continue my GonalF injections for the next few days.  I have to order yet more pens.  Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... ?  We'll be ordering our last refill, so next cycle (if this one doesn't work) I'll have to get a whole new prescription under the pretense that we threw out the extra GonalF or accidentally froze it or something (which could have happened in the weather we've been having!).  So... yeah.

So, we got a boat load of needles today.  AHHH is all I can say.  

Blood and u/s tomorrow AM.  Then we'll know better if I DID ovulate on my own or if we caught it in time.  I am praying and hoping and wishing that we DID catch it.  

2 comments:

Ashley said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm so excited for you. I've been waiting all day to see how your appointment went:)

Sarah said...

good luck.