Tuesday, May 13

Terrified

I am so incredibly terrified for tomorrow.  I doubt that I will sleep well tonight.

I'm trying to keep optimistic, but I really don't want to go in and find out tomorrow.  Only because that means that it will be another month (at least) if things don't work.  I can take a few days, but another month or more of this?   And as I've said before, I have so much respect and admiration for those who have been through this for years.  I can't take the weeks and months.  Years might kill me.

Optimism aside, I don't feel too positive about this cycle.  The cramps are just too weird... too crampish... too much like a regular cycle.  And it's too eerily similar to last cycle.  Oh well... whining and complaining and worrying definitely isn't going to do anything.  I'll just be happy with the fact that I should know for sure in less than 20 hours.  :)  If nothing else, I will then at least know where to go next.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck tomorrow twin!! I'm crossing me fingers and saying my prayers and sending good wishes your way!!