Sunday, August 31

Weird Dreams

So, last night I had two baby-related dreams. One was happy and the other... just weird.

First, I had a short little dream that I had received an email from my cousin who is TTC as well. The email contained a picture of a positive HPT. :) Woohoo! I only hope my dream is right about this one! :)

The second... we have some fantabulous friends who live in Hawaii who have the cutest baby who will be one in Sept. (I try not to think about it, but it's a little bit of a reminder of what we could have had things worked out like we wanted.) Needless to say, they have the cutest baby in the world. And our friends are really just too far away.

Anyways, back to the dream. I had gone to Hawaii alone to visit the mom and the baby. I got there and there was no one there so I kind of just investigated. Then the mom and the baby came back home and I was telling them how much I loved the house, etc. etc. I can't entirely remember how everything unfolded, but to make a long story short, the mom started telling me that I wouldn't make a good mother and that I shouldn't be wasting my life and time on fertility treatments when it's not supposed to even happen. She ended up kicking me out or something, too. Strange.

So, I do know it was a dream. And I do know that these particular friends would NOT react this way should we tell them,but it was still a very weird dream... So, that's the weirdness that is my life!

No comments: