Saturday, October 9

How did we get here?!

So, it's Saturday night. October 9th. I have stimmed for 9 days. And I just did my HCG trigger at 9pm.

I cannot believe that we're already here.

The retrieval is Monday morning at 9am. This is the best possible schedule we could have hoped for with work. Monday is the holiday, so there is no school. If we have a 5 day transfer, it will be Saturday.

I'm looking forward to no injections for anything for 36 hours. Then bring on the IV, huge IVF needles, and PIO injections.

Here's what we were looking at today...
Right Side Left Side
1 @ 21 2 @ 18
1 @ 19 2 @ 17
2 @ 18 3 @ 14
1 @ 17 3 @ 13
2 @ 16 Total: 10
1 @ 15
2 @ 14
1 @ 13
1 @ 10
Total: 12

So, as you can guess, I am really hoping 2 things:
(1) Some of the lower ones (the 17's, 16's, etc.) will grow over the next 36 hours. I was a little upset they triggered me. I really expected to wait another day or so until I had more around the 18-21mm range.
(2) They can access the right side because those are 12 of my follicles. (And my bigger ones, too!)

Here's to making Colby a Big Brother!

1 comment:

Krisy said...

Wishing you guys tons of luck!!