Monday, June 29
Things happen quickly...
Let's see what we have found today.
1. I failed the first glucose tolerance test... 3 hour test tomorrow AM.
2. Apparently my cervix has shortened a little... though we were cautioned not to worry too much about the measurements because they can differ depending on who is measuring.
3. Apparently my cervix has opened a little... though not much. Enough to freak me out and to make the doctor nervous.
4. I'm having mild contractions that I can't feel... I'm on blood pressure meds to stop them.
5. Steroids are coming tomorrow... not Saturday.
I was pretty shaken up, but like my hubby said... I'm doing absolutely everything I have been told. I'm doing my part... the rest is up to my body.
The babies?? They're still great. They're what we're pulling for. :)
The moral of today? I would not have made it though all this bad news if my hubby hadn't been here. I miss him a ton when he's not here.