Thursday, June 4

Kicks, please!?

So, here I am, impatiently waiting for kicks from A and B.  Yes, I've had bubbles, but I want kicks.  I'm a little nervous they'll be hard to feel, though.  When we went to the last u/s we were told that Baby A has an anterior placenta and Baby B has a posterior placenta.  According to What to Expect the anterior placenta means that there is more cushioning between my belly and the babies so it might be harder to feel and see kicks.  Ah well, as long as they are there and growing as they should!  I'll be happy... 

1 comment:

ashley said...

My little one's kicks took a long time to feel because of an anterior placenta also. Be patient, they will come. Sometimes I still have trouble feeling her as much because of the position of the placenta, it's just getting in the way of her jabs. Pretty soon you'll feel it though, it's pretty amazing!