Monday, June 22

23w2d

How far along? 23 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: More than 20. I have an appointment today, so I might get a more accurate measure.

Maternity clothes? Always

Stretch marks? Still none.

Sleep: I love it and cannot wait for school to be OVER so I can sleep in

Best moment this week: Seeing baby kicks. The baby shower last Monday!

Movement: Yes and I love it. It never gets old.

Food cravings: Mashed potatoes and pizza.

Gender: 2 boys

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In-between-ie

What I miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: Today's appointment and relaxing this summer. All my stress can't be good for the guys!

Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing!

Milestones: Seeing the babies kick, entering the 6th month.

2 comments:

ashley said...

It just keeps getting better and better my friend. Hope your appointment goes well!

Ashley said...

Happy 23rd week;) I hope you have a great one!!