Monday, June 15

How far along? 22 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Right around 20 still.

Maternity clothes? Always

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: I miss it!!! I have been so busy lately with my grad classes, getting things ready at school for next year, the babies, and the house stuff.

Best moment this week: Just the multitude of baby kicks!! And I got a massage on Saturday! I think it make my back hurt more because it was SO relaxing that afterwards the first pain was especially painful. I don't know if that makes sense...

Movement: Yes! Yes! Yes! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I'm not sure if I can see them on the outside, though. I never seem to catch them.

Food cravings: Mashed potatoes! Watermelon.

Gender: 2 boys

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? It's still half-way, but enough to see through clothes.

What I miss: Nothing! I really do love being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to: More kicks! Next Monday's ultrasound. Summer vacation. (5.5 days incase you were wondering.)

Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing!

Milestones: I'm still alive. They're still alive. We're happy.

1 comment:

ashley said...

I'm glad you're doing so well and truly loving this pregnancy. Each day is a blessing, that's for sure. Not much longer and you'll be holding your precious babies!!! It's going to fly by!