Thursday, June 18

There You Are!

I've been so busy these last few days!  I had my surprise shower, a going away party for our principal, grades due, packing the room, getting lessons ready for next year, papers, discussion boards, thank you cards, field day, annoying mortgage people... like I said.  BUSY.

Anyways, yesterday I was relaxing and the babies were kicking as usual.  (It doesn't ever get old, does it?)  I finally had the presence of mind to not only FEEL them but to LOOK too.  And you know what?  I saw TWO kicks from my little guy!!  It was beyond cool.  

Sometimes I still can't believe that I'm having two babies.  We are so incredibly lucky I can't even describe it.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's awesome!! I can't wait to see that!! Have a great rest of the week;)

ashley said...

I remember when I first saw it too. Amazing!

Shinejil said...

My little dude recently punted a book off my belly as I lay on the couch trying to read for my dissertation. Very funny: we felt the same way about it. :)