Sunday, October 5

Quick update

We had our check up today. My right side had one follicle at 20.5mm. Woohoo. My left side had one at 14mm. So it was trying, but not quite good enough. Again my lining is low... only 6.2mm. I guess we'll see in a bit if they decide to trigger me tonight or tomorrow night. Tonight would mean an IUI on Tuesday... meaning that I would be screwed for the field trip... meaning that my string of good luck with have officially come to an end. :) We shall see though.

I had the same nurse who poked me 3 times last week before giving up. This time he got it on the second try, though. A little better, right?

That's all for now! I'll update when I get my official directions for this week!

No comments: