Tuesday, November 1

Play Challenge: 1

To make my life more challenging, I'm going to try to partake in the 30 Days to Hands on Play challenge presented on hands on : as we grow & The Imagination Tree.



Because I need to do something else.

Clearly.

But I'm really excited about this one because I have just over a month left home with the 3 kiddos & I don't want to regret not spending every second with them that I can.  I'm going to focus more on Colby simply because he "plays" and it's a toddler activity thing, but I'm going to really try to get at least 15 minutes of one-one-one attention with each of the girls as well.

So to start the challenge, Day 1's task is to complete a mission statement and think about your child's likes and dislikes.

Mine is something like: I hope to focus more on engaging Colby, Sydney, and Zoe more in what interests them without worrying about the little things (cleaning, laundry, etc.).  I also hope to discover new things that really grab Colby's attention and new ways to play together.


Colby's Likes
- trucks, cars, trains-- things with wheels
- puzzles
- dancing
- cooking & baking
- catching & throwing balls
- being outside
- water (shower, bath, pool, puddles)
- painting





No comments: