Saturday, November 5

If I hated someone...

Today I was in the hospital for a hematology check. 
(Consensus is that clot is probably gone.)
((I don't even care.))

Anyways, who do we pass but Dr. C.
My questionable high risk from the boys' pregnancy.
The one who put me on bedrest.
Because babies at 23 weeks mean "no babies".
The one who never visited during the month I was laid up wondering if my babies would live.
The one who never visited when the boys were born at 27 weeks.
The one who never visited when one of my babies didn't live.

Yeah, that guy.

Anyways, I always say that I don't hate anyone.

But if I did hate someone, it would be that guy.

1 comment:

Catherine W said...

Oh ick. Sorry you had to run into him of all people :(
I also like to say I don't hate anyone. But some people will drive you pretty close and he certainly sounds like one of them.