Wednesday, March 4

Where Have You Been?

Apparently my perpetual absences from school are not going unnoticed.  I was out because of the transfer, when I was sick, and then yesterday.  It just so happens that every other Tuesday I have been out- and my kids have library on Tuesdays.  So, yesterday when I was at the ultrasound the library teacher, Mrs. M., cornered Darcy (my aide) and asked "So, is there something that Stacey needs to tell us?"  Darcy was a little caught off guard and said "Uh... no...?"  Then Mrs. M. said "Is she going to make an announcement any time soon?" This time Darcy just said "I don't know what you're talking about." and left it there.  Sooo... I might be figured out.  But I think the problem is the the library is right across the hallway from my classroom... odds are Mrs. M. has heard Darcy and I talking.  

Johnny took the u/s pictures to his parents tonight, so I won't be uploading them tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow.  :) 

2 comments:

svallely said...

Um... I thought that I was Stacey's twin... what are those little kidney beans floating around named Stacey's Twins?? :P

juliane2004 said...

Congrats on your twins :)

I'm just a random blog reader that came across your blog this evening. I also have a blog and just found out that I am pregnant as well (I am 5w3d). My blog is protected to those I invite, and I'm sure it sounds like an odd request, but I'd like to send an invite for you to read it. If you're interested, send me your email address to alyssa.gavinski at gmail.com.

Hope all continues to go well!!