Tuesday, March 17

Next Wednesday, then!

My fantabulous husband agreed to take lead of the OB search. I know that sounds a little strange, but it's so much easier for him to make calls during the day and he's so much better on the phone. I'm likely to just say "okay" to whatever I'm told. I don't tend to ask questions and all that good stuff. But, he does, so he took over.

He scheduled us with someone who sounds pretty great for next Wednesday the 25th. It's a lot closer than the other OB-- closer even than RSC! Apparently he not only talked to a receptionist, but a nurse coordinator, too. So they took down a lot of the preliminary information and all that good stuff. He said they sounded knoweldgeable about infertility and IVF and were receptive to me being nervous and wanting an ultrasound early. The practice is affliliated with a big clinic near here so they not only have hi-tech dopplers in each room, they also have ultrasounds in each room. So, I'll definitely be getting an ultrasound on Wednesday! :) In general I'm liking the sound of this person. Obviously that could change when I meet her, but for now I'm happy with the decision. And if it falls through, then on to meeting number 3! The OB is also affliated with a Boston hospital which makes hubby happy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great news! And what a great hubby you have. . . taking the lead and all. :-D