Saturday, March 21

Update of Stuffs... :)

Tomorrow marks Week 10.  Woohoo.   :)  1/4 of the way there!  Can you believe it?  

I'm still feeling good... just so, so tired.  Only occasional bouts of nausea.  Nothing horrible and everything totally worth it.  :)  

Today I spent the day with my mom.  It was a good day.  She bought me two maternity shirts.  Early, I know, but we're both just so excited it's hard to resist.  :)  We also looked at a bunch of baby clothes at Kohls.  We were looking for my mom's friend's daughter.  But the clothes were too cute.  (Though I may have been tempted, I did not buy anything!)  My brother and his wife also bought us 2 onsies that say "I'm the best".  They're cute... and our first baby clothes!  :)

Johnny and I are looking into where to move.  Johnny found a townhouse a few towns over.  It's brandnew, amazing price... it's a contender.  We're only looking for something temporary-- 4 years... 5 tops.  We want to be moved before the kiddies are in Kindergarten.  I can't wait to get that figured out.  :)  Such a huge weight will be lifted!

To end, I can't wait until Wednesday's appointment.  It's been almost 3 weeks since the ultrasound and I can't wait to see the little wiggling blobs.  When we went to the doctors on Monday last week we only heard one heartbeat... so though I'm not really worried (she didn't TRY to find the other) I really would like the comfort of knowing that they're both in there growing strong.  :)  That's all for now!  :)  Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Good luck with house hunting!! That's exciting:) Can't wait to hear about ultrasound!! I hope you have a great week. Do your kiddos have spring fever?? Mine sure do!!!