Saturday, April 26

Again we wait...

This AM we had another round of u/s and blood.  The blood took two needles again.  I immediately told the nurse today that it took four tries on Wednesday.  She promised that it wouldn't be that many.  :)  And she was right.  It was a nurse who has gotten nervous poking me before because she's done it a few times and each time she couldn't get the vein and ended up passing me off to someone else.  But this time she stuck with it and was able to get my vein on the second try.  Yay!  I do have a bruise forming already from her first try.  I look like a drug addict with all of my bruises.

The ultrasound was a bit disappointing.  I went in on Wednesday and on my right I had one at 13mm (or right around there) and 15 under 10mm.  Today I had one at 14mm on my right and an additional 15-20 smaller ones.  So, only a 1mm increase.  Not too good for 3 days.  On my left I had only one that was over 10mm and it was just around 11mm.  The ultrasound tech tried and tried to find another one over 10mm because on Wednesday they said I had 2 over 10mm.  However, even after looking a really long time she wasn't able to find one... 

So now I just wait for them to call me this afternoon with my instructions.  Either I'll have to go in again... I'm guessing on Monday.  Or they will call in a new prescription for 150mg of Clomid for me to take for a few days.  Either way, I hate the waiting!

1 comment:

Bee Cee said...

Waiting is the worst bit of all...it just kills you. Its so hard to get on with life and think of anything else.

Hang in there.