Sunday, March 27

No hospital!

Just quick...

Friday's appointment was uneventful. I remained stable, so I am not in the hospital! I am staying out of work though to continue to remain stable. I'm supposed to be taking it easy, off my feet a lot, not picking up Colby (which is pretty impossible when I'm home with him all day), etc. I just got Sick Bank figured out, so I can remain out of work while still getting paid & maintaining my insurance which is fabulous. I go back to the ATU in two weeks! When I go back I will be 3 days further along than I was when the boys were born. I am so anxious to get to that point.

Yesterday we found out that our friends B&R are pregnant again, too! These are the same friends whose baby girl was due exactly 1 month after the boys in 09. (Course she's now 4 months younger than Colby instead of 1 month!) They're 6 weeks along, so things are still super early, but I'm excited for them. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing so great, Mama! Hang in there! Getting past Colby and Conner's birth ages is wonderful! You'll make it!

Anonymous said...

We just had our baby girl at the beginning of March after 3 1/2 years of TTC. It's been fastinating and amazing! I already have an appoinment with the RE in April to talk about TTC #2 in July or August. Are you guys glad you tried again right away? Assuming we're lucky enough to get pregnant again, I worry that we're cheating our girl and a future baby out of more one-on-one time with us. But, being almost 40, we don't have a lot of time to wait. And I worry our IF insurance coverage may change or even vanish if we wait too long.

Stace said...

I've been following! I'm just so bad at commenting!!! :) You'd think being out of work that I'd have more time, but instead it's Colby 24/7! I am happy that we tried right away... I am constantly exhausted and in pain, but it will be worth it. Colby won't ever really remember being the only child (at home)/resent having siblings. I give him as much time as I can right now, cuddle him like no ones business and know that I'll do everything possible to make him know he's still amazingly loved. I'll be exhausted forever, but I can't wait!