Wednesday, March 16

24 weeks 2 days

How far along? 24 weeks 2 days Same

Total weight gain/loss: I would guess around 25, but I haven't been weighed in awhile. It's around 20ish- maybe a little less?

Maternity clothes? Well, now it's more oversized tshirts and pajamas. I have no need for regular clothing anymore. Always, but the pants have to come off as soon as I get home because they're so tight.

Stretch marks? They're heeeereeee. Just on the underside. And you know what? They make me happy. More proof that these babies are growwwwing like they should. I'm all for them now... nothing else matters. 4 on left, 2 on right. I don't think I have any new ones on the underside this time. I had none near my belly button last time.

Sleep: Well, I lay down all day long... but I still manage only about 7 hours of sleep. :) 7-8 usually

Best moment this week: I love the baby kicks. I love every time a monitoring session or ultrasound yields nothing but "they look great". I will take it. Friday's trip proving to be nothing, making it to 24 weeks

Movement: Yes. It's amazing when we're being monitored how much they move. Every time they move, a little back dot appears on the print out. It's usually more of a long black line because they move so much. :) They're either gymnasts or soccer players

Food cravings: Hmmm... pickles would be nice. Coffee ice cream

Gender: 2 boys I've been so sure that it was 1 boy&1 girl OR 2 girls, so now I'm thinking it HAS to be 2 boys.

Labor Signs: Apparently I had "minor irritability" aka a minor contraction this AM during my monitoring appointment, but I didn't feel it and I was reassured by the nurse and the doctor that it's totally normal. Not yet!

Belly Button in or out? In-between-ie Out

What I miss: Walking around... being able to plan all the fun stuff... baby shower, their nursery, etc. But I KNOW it's worth it. I'd rather miss out on that stuff for a few months than to miss out on these babies. Not wheezing when I walk up stairs? It's pathetic. :)

What I am looking forward to: A few more relaxing and uneventful weeks. Hitting each milestone- our next goal is 28 weeks. Then 30. :)

Weekly Wisdom: Take it EASY! You may feel like you can do everything you used to do while pregnant, but you really can't. I learned the hard way that you really do need to take it easy and stay off your feet. It's best for you and it's best for the baby. I have never felt less wise

Milestones: Entering the hospital. I have NEVER been in the hospital for ANYTHING... not an ER visit, not an overnight... nothing. Now here I am and you know what? I'm surviving! :)
24 weeks for sure!

No comments: