Wednesday, March 2

22 weeks already...

How far along? 22 weeks 2 days 22w2d

Total weight gain/loss: Right around 20 still. I think it was only officially 15 on Monday.


Maternity clothes? Always Yes

Stretch marks? Nope! 4- two on each side

Sleep: I miss it!!! I have been so busy lately with my grad classes, getting things ready at school for next year, the babies, and the house stuff. Uncomfy, but we're getting by. All I want to do is crawl into bed at the end of the day.

Best moment this week: Just the multitude of baby kicks!! And I got a massage on Saturday! I think it make my back hurt more because it was SO relaxing that afterwards the first pain was especially painful. I don't know if that makes sense... Kicks and it was February vacation last week, so I got to spend lots of time with the Bug. :)

Movement: Yes! Yes! Yes! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I'm not sure if I can see them on the outside, though. I never seem to catch them. Yup- they're very active around 7/8am and then again around 4pm and 10pm

Food cravings: Mashed potatoes! Watermelon. Potato skins, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, homefries... all I want are potatoes lately!

Gender: 2 boys 2 girls... ?

Labor Signs: Nope No

Belly Button in or out? It's still half-way, but enough to see through clothes. It's not completely out, but if I press on either side of it, it will finish flipped out.

What I miss: Nothing! I really do love being pregnant! Nada

What I am looking forward to: More kicks! Next Monday's ultrasound. Summer vacation. (5.5 days incase you were wondering.) Friday's growth scan and check. It will be the deciding factor of bedrest now or if we can wait a week or 2 to see where we are.

Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing!

Milestones: I'm still alive. They're still alive. We're happy. We are exactly 1 week from when I was put on bedrest last time, so we're so close to hitting that huge milestone.

No comments: