Thursday, March 31

26w3d

How far along? 26 weeks 2 days 26w3d

Total weight gain/loss: Today I weighed in at less than 20 lbs gained. I may have lost some being on bedrest the past 3 weeks. I'm not sure the total, but it's looking to be around 30(!!!!). I almost died when I looked at the scale yesterday.

Maternity clothes? Maternity pjs The ones that fit

Stretch marks? Yes... and my parents bought me coco butter to slather all over them. :) Yes. And my nice little 3 or 4 on the sides of my belly button have become a lot more and they have started to migrate south as well.

Sleep: Some nights are better than others! It's been really difficult to sleep lately... waking up constantly for no reason and just generally being uncomfy.

Best moment this week: Last week was a very uneventful week which was nice. I hate to say the same thing all the time, but just being here.

Movement: They love to move. They spend their time trying to kick off the monitor every day. That's when they go crazzzy. Lots!

Food cravings: Coffee ice cream. Yum! Nothing really... I'm not usually too hungry.

Gender: 2 boys Boy & Girl?

Labor Signs: Occasional contractions that I have been told are fine. They still make me nervous though. I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions which are making me a little nervous... but they're usually when I've been standing for awhile or doing some other type of activity besides being a lump on the couch... hmm, or right now for no reason... so I'm trying not to worry to much.

Belly Button in or out? In-between-ie Out

What I miss: Being self-sufficient. Nothing

What I am looking forward to: Another great ultrasound and more uneventful weeks. July 25 makes 28 weeks! Getting past Tuesday (27w1d) and Thursday (27w3d) next week. Then it's on to 28 weeks.

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every minute. Take it easy?

Milestones: 26 weeks... under 100 days.
Under 100 days again! :)

No comments: