Thursday, January 6

Cerclage

I lived.

It was a long day. The spinal hurt and was a bit tricky and almost made me die. (Well, not quite that serious, but it wasn't good and I needed extra meds to pump up my blood pressure and pulse because the meds made them drop dangerously low.) But the cerclage itself was good (as good as having your cervix tied up can be). Dr. K said it was a great stitch and he's very happy with it. (Have I mentioned I love my doctor?) Poor Johnny was told it would take 45 minutes to an hour before he saw me. I was gone for over 3.5 hours waiting for the Spinal to wear off.

But I lived.

And both babies are still kicking around.

And I'm not in labor.

So, it was a good day. I'm SO excited to sleep all day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you and the babies came through safe and sound!

Michele said...

Great!!!