Saturday, January 1

13 Weeks

I'm a few days later than usual... it's easier to remember to do these things when I'm at school on my lunch break!

How far along? 13 weeks 2 days 13 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 pound! I think it's still the same... Up a few pounds, but I'll know for sure on Monday.

Maternity clothes? Bella band and one maternity shirt. Unfortunately I can no longer button my "big" pants, SO I guess it will be off to to stores soon! Yes, definitely pants... which is unfortunate because I have only 1 pair of pants I can wear to school... I'm huge. And yes, I know, I need pictures... :)

Stretch marks? I don't think so, but the other night Johnny oh-so-nicely said to me "You know how you keep answering "no" to stretch marks? I think you have to start answering "yes"." He claims I have some on my back, but I think he's crazy. Nothing new, and I'm stretching again so you can't really tell I have the old stretch marks!

Sleep: Usually 9 hours. And naps occasionally. But even that is not enough! It would be plenty if I wasn't up every hour! 7 or so depending on Colby...

Best moment this week: We told lots of people, we did some hard-core looking at Babies R Us for double strollers (options are so limited!)... it's been a good week. :) Just relaxing all week, taking naps, being with my family...

Movement: No! Anxiously waiting...

Food cravings: Oh yes, they come and go. Johnny is so good about filling them, too! Nothing specific. I've been really craving something, but I can't figure out what it is. I try different things but they never seem to be "it". And, yes, I know that sounds weird...

Gender: I still think 2 girls. And we're going out on a limb and painting the nursery pink, so hopefully we're not completely wrong! (We need to choose a color for the painters before we move in and we both think they're girls, so we're taking a gamble!) 2 girls I think...

Labor Signs: Noooo Nope, and I'm PRAYING that everything checks out on Monday!

Belly Button in or out? Innie Innie, but it's already feeling weird.

What I miss: Nothing! I love where I am

What I am looking forward to: Registry, the next appointment. Monday's appointment

Weekly Wisdom: I've lost too many brain cells to be wise. I hate this question... I might just start deleting it...

Milestones: 13 weeks!
We're officially "out" with everyone. :) Not that it wasn't completely obvious with my belly!


No comments: