Wednesday, January 26

17 weeks 2 days

Honestly, I don't know why I do these anymore because nothing has changed! :) But here we go again... it's my Monday lunchtime routine. It WAS my Monday lunch routine and it's become my Wednesday lunch routine. Except today when I actually did *gasp* planning during my lunch break! Instead of reading blogs and wasting my life away.



How far along? 17 weeks 2 days 17w2d

Total weight gain/loss: It's around 7-8 pounds. 7-8 is probably about the same this time.

Maternity clothes? Always. My belly is very... rotund. :) Yes please!

Stretch marks? None that I see! No

Sleep: Try for 8-9. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 7 usually ish

Best moment this week: No idea... maybe Mother's Day. It was fun... though I feel a little weird "celebrating" it when I haven't had the babies yet. Um, I took a nap for 20 minutes yesterday. That was pretty nice. :)

Movement: Little bubbles now and then... I think it's them and not my food! I definitely think I feel them sporadically.

Food cravings: I just HAD to have ice cream the other day. Other than that, nope! Potatoes again. Mashed or baked. YUM.

Gender: Still 2 boys. We'll know a little more officially on Friday of next week! I think 2 girls, but don't really know...

Labor Signs: No No.

Belly Button in or out? Innie Halfie

What I miss: Nothing! Having energy?

What I am looking forward to: More movement, decorating the nursery... all that good stuff! Movement, making it past 30 weeks

Weekly Wisdom: SLEEP really is your best friend! Oooh I like that one.

Milestones: I've gotten this far! :)
I have to be boring and stick with "I'm here!"

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sounds like things are going great! I can't remember. . . Are you planning on finding out the genders? I hope so! Cause I can't wait to know. :)