Monday, November 17

Happy Monday! :)

Let's see... today I had a Wilson's Fundation training all day. I wish I knew how to say "SO BORING" in more languages. It was down right awful. When we adopted the program over the summer I read the manual cover to cover (yeah... I was boring this summer!!) so I knew the basics. Plus I've been teaching it every day for the past 2 months. But allll they talked about was the basics. It seemed so much like a sales pitch for the program-- even the materials they gave us were copied directly from the teacher's manual. So, overall not the greatest. And I'm SO glad I didn't pay for it.

I only have 6.5 days until Thanksgiving. Wooohooo! I'm counting down the days-- I'm so ready for a break. And, though it's only 4.5 days, I'll take what I can get! :)

I just recently (the past 2 days) reconnected with a friend who I have known since 1st grade, but who I haven't really talked to in a few years. I can't even explain how happy this makes me. :) I've mentioned before that I felt like I've drifted away from all my friends, so it's good to feel like I have someone I can talk to. :) Plus, I've known her forever so it's nice.

As far as the next cycle goes-- we're just waiting it out. By my guess we... or I... should have ovulated in the past few days. And I think I did... how incredibly cool would it be if we got pregnant on an "off" cycle?? I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but it's hard not to get them up a little bit! But this means I should expect to start Cycle 7 in less than 2 weeks. Bring on the injections!!! :)

No comments: