Saturday, November 22

Ah... as always seems to be the case, things are very boring and uneventful when I'm not in the middle of a cycle. I'm just anxiously waiting... It's been exactly 3 weeks since the miscarriage, sooo I'm looking forward to the next start. It's hard to be patient, but I'm trying!

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and the little break. I have a few days before I get there. Monday we have school and Monday night my cousins are coming to visit and stay with us. Then Tuesday I have work again and I have a class Tuesday night. Then Wednesday is a 1/2 day-- we're having a Thanksgiving "feast"-- and Wednesday afternoon/night I'm meeting up with a friend. :) And it's BREAK TIME!

Then begins the crazy rush toward Christmas. And if all works out correctly, it will be over Christmas break that we find out the results of Cycle 7. And it will be that week that will officially mark 2 years of this craziness. :) It's amazing to think how quickly time is flying... it feels like a long time in the waiting, but really, the time has flown.

No comments: