Tuesday, May 26

Week 19 Thing-a-ma-bob

I wrote it yesterday, but forgot to post, so that's why it says 19w2d :) Oh well, I'm going with it.


How far along? 19 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: We didn't get an official weight check on Friday, but I'm thinking it's about 12-14lbs over all. Once again, I don't officially know!

Maternity clothes? Always

Stretch marks? None!

Sleep: Not enough. But I got a TON this weekend and LOVED it!!! I slept ridiculous amounts.

Best moment this week: The big appointment on Friday... all the measurements looked so good! :)

Movement: Yes!! I cannot wait until I can feel the kicks on a regular basis!

Food cravings: I like random things at random times. :) Nothing that I ALWAYS have to have, but plenty that that I HAVE to have at unusual times.

Gender: 185% sure it's 2 boys!

Labor Signs: No! I don't want any of those for... oh 20 weeks. :)

Belly Button in or out? It's still in, but it's sticking its neck out. :) Ha! That sounds strange!

What I miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: Everything! More movement, my belly button FINALLY choosing it's position, summer coming (always have the non-baby related thing!)

Weekly Wisdom: Try not to get stressed out about stupid things. It's hard for me, but it's been a GREAT weekend because I've just taken things in stride.

Milestones: Nothing really new... but I am SO close to officially 1/2 way!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY!!! The babies are getting so big on the ticker!!!

Paula Keller said...

WOW!!! 19 weeks!!! That's amazing! I bet you'll be happy when school lets out!

Infertility is Hard said...

Congrats on almost being half way there. That is amazing! Hope you continue to feel well, and I'm glad you were able to get some good sleep over the weekend. :-D