Monday, May 18

18w2d

How far along? 18 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Lordy... maybe 10 pounds all together? Once again, I haven't been able to get a firm grasp just because it depends on time of day and I'm not organized enough to think of doing it at the same time every day.

Maternity clothes? Course!

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: 7.5-8ish lately. Not enough, but there's so much to do!

Best moment this week: Feeling little rolls from the babies. :) We also changed our bedding-- it has turtles!!! (I love turtles)

Movement: It's like little waves/rolls. :)

Food cravings: Not really... though I picked out some weird (for me) food at the market yesterday!

Gender: Still 2 boys. Though it will be "official" (as official as it can be until we see them live and in person) on Friday!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? It can't decide what it wants to be... it's migrating.

What I miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: Movement, decorating the nursery, Friday's appointment... everything!

Weekly Wisdom: I am not wise. :)

Milestones: It's not a milestone, but holy cow this ligament pain is NOT fun AT ALL. It hurts in ways my body hasn't hurt before!




And the cutest darn bedding in the world!

3 comments:

ashley said...

Every time you post, I cannot believe how far along you are already which means, I cannot believe how far along I am already! The bedding is adorable. I like turtles too.

Infertility is Hard said...

Love the bedding. Sounds like things are going great. I can't believe how far along you are. It's crazy how time flies.

Ashley said...

Love the bedding. Time is FLYING by;)