Thursday, April 16

Quick Stories

Three quick K stories for you. Pretend you find them amusing even if you don't. :)

1. Every day my kids do a number chant for the math program-- "6 is 5 and 1, 7 is 5 and 2" etc. The other day I did boys vs. girls. Both groups did great, but the boys were SO quiet. And let me tell you- I do NOT have quiet boys. So I asked why they were so quiet this time and M quickly answered "Because we don't want to hurt the babies' ears." Awww. :)

2. I have this boy in my class who is cute and sweet as can be, but he doesn't EVER stop talking. not EVER. So he drives me crazy but I love him anyhow. He knows this. Darcy frequently tells him not to drive me crazy in the afternoon. Anyways, apparently he doesn't mind that I'm always shouting his name because today at lunch the kids were sitting down and B, a girl, sat next him and he yelled "No! I don't want to sit near a girl!" To which I sat down next to him and asked, "Do you mind if I sit next to you?" and he said "No". Then I reminded him that I'm a girl and he said, "That's okay because I want you to kiss me! Kiss me!" (Note: I did NOT kiss him!)

3. The girls were talking about babies today- popular convo now, wonder why?- and one said "You can't have a daughter til you're old!" Then G quickly looked at me and amended- "No, you don't have to be OLD, you just have to be BIG!" (They know I don't like to be called old... so they have decided I'm not old, but to make me old enough to have a baby I have to be
"old-young".)

Have I mentioned before that I love my class??

1 comment:

Ashley said...

SO CUTE!!! I love class stories!!