Sunday, April 5

12 Weeks!

Here we are!  12 weeks today.  :)  I'm feeling good, on last check the babies were doing well, and things are moving along rather uneventfully.   :)  Yesterday we told whole masses of people... Johnny's entire family (pretty much), my grandfather, my aunt and uncle, and my cousin and his wife.  All were thrilled.  Every single one asked if twins run in the family (well, the other's family because they obviously knew about their own side of the family).  Ha... oh well.  :)  

That's really it... I have so much school work to be doing, but I'm just procrastinating a little before editing my paper.  I will post pictures soon.  I have 4 cutie baby outfits to post pictures of, so I will get to that.  Honestly, I have been awful at taking the belly pictures.  I have to get better at that and I will.  Perhaps I'll think to take a 12w picture later this afternoon.  If I do, it will be posted.  Promise.  :) 

Really, time is going so slowly and so quickly at the same time.  I can't wait to go make a registry, but I'm afraid of doing it too soon.  Which will work out because the next few weekends are crazy... next is Easter and the weekend after friends are visiting.  Maybe the beginning of May?  Oh, and to top off all of this craziness, looks like we are buying the townhouse I mentioned awhile back!  We picked out counters and cabinets the other night.  Assuming nothing falls though, it's ours and we'd be moving in June.  So, yes, just a little stressed, a little busy, and a little unwilling to work on stupid papers.  :)  But very happy at the same time.  

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to hear all is well!! A new house that is EXCITING!!! I can't wait to see belly pics and house pics:)

ashley said...

I know what you mean about the belly pics. I'm 21 weeks tomorrow and have yet to take a single one. And it seems like just days ago you announced your BFP and you're already 12 weeks. I think the time stands still practically but really it goes by extremely fast. Congrats on the house! You have a lot on your plate but that will help make the time go by even faster.