Sunday, December 21

Where would you go?

Because given the choice, this is the only place I would go...






It's amazing how easy it is to miss it. And even more amazing is how much I miss it after so long. But I do find it sad that I can't quite remember all of the names of all the kids...

I miss sitting in the sun by the Opera House just people watching. I miss strolling to Darling Harbour and poking into all of the little shops. I miss hearing "No worries" and "Good on ya, mate." I miss jetting off on the weekends to random locations-- Melbourne and Tasmania and Uluru and Canberra and the Blue Mountains. The beaches, the sun, the people, the friends...

Just a little fit of nostalgia hitting me. :P And maybe others can appreciate this...

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
12 sulfur crested cockatoos
11 shark attacks
10 dingoes dancing
9 Tasmanian devils
8 mista wombats
7 platypi swimming
6 crocodiles
5 kangaroooooos
4 spiny echidnas
3 emus squawking
2 koala bears
and a kookaburra in a gum treeee

Yes, we did come up with that song all by ourselves... while strolling to the Harbour to see Sonic welcome Santa. :)

No comments: