Monday, July 28

Back in the swing of things

Woohoo! Tomorrow I get to go into school! I am so excited. I have been waiting for so long. My brother is coming up in the AM to help me. I have a ton of stuff to bring in, move around, and put away. I want to try to get most stuff done before vacation in two weeks. Then I can focus on curriculum and last minute things come the last 2 weeks of August. :)

I can't wait to get back in. I'll be sure to put up fabulous pictures of my awesome classroom.

Also, on a side note, I have decided that I really want to start running. I've never really been a good runner, but I've wanted to get into it for years. So, I'm going to start trying. Right outside of school there is a beautiful pond with a path around it. All around it's about 2 miles. It's a start. :) I'm excited. I'll keep updated. And right now I'm very motivated, so hopefully it'll keep up!

1 comment:

Morrisa said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!