Monday, June 16

And the update is...

The hubby finally called the HR person to find out the deal. The deal is that they have to cancel either May 1 or July 1. Therefore, IUI this round is out of the question. It's a month off. I could have just done another month of TI, but I was advised not to. My doctor doesn't have much faith that it will work as it hasn't thus far and she thinks I should take the break.

I'll be back at it early July. Hopefully. Doing my math, I think that with my vacay Aug 9-16 I should be just during the waiting period of my next cycle. But then again, I will probably have to take provera again which will mean that I will be pushed back another week or two. Heck, I don't know. I just know that I have to call RSC as soon as I have my new insurance. Switching seemed like a good idea back in the day. The coverage is better and since I work for the state, the cost is less than half of Johnny's. However, now I have to go through the work of getting new referrals and waiting this month. I'm not so sure I like the idea of switching anymore!

And that's my story!

2 comments:

Morrisa said...

So sorry about the BFN. Sometimes I think a forced break is good though. And what a better time to take a vacation than during the TWW!

Pamela T. said...

Arrrgh! The scheduling challenges and red tape is maddening isn't it?