Monday, June 16

And it's a no

Like I mentioned, I took at HPT on Wednesday I think it was. It was negative, but I still was optimistic that maybe it was too early. I took another one on Saturday because we were going to a Father's Day get-together and I wanted the option to have a drink if I chose. That one was a no as well. I still remained optimistic until this AM when I was bleeding. Uggh. So I went in for the beta anyways. They called and told me what I already knew- negative. So I have to admit, it hurt less this time. But I don't think it's because it's easier. I think it's because I knew already. It still had a little bit of a sting to it, though.

I don't know where I am going next. We haven't figured out the whole insurance thing. My hubby was supposed to talk to the HR person at work weeks ago about their cancellation policy-- as in, can we still pay and use it for an extra month after my coverage starts. He has yet to do this. I'm a little frustrated at him to be honest. He better call today because I need to call RSC to hash out my next step. At this point, maybe it's unfair, but I feel like this Clomid and TI just isn't cutting it. I want to move on to the IUI. I want to feel like I'm doing SOMETHING. But it all depends on the insurance. The specialty pharmacy already called me to fill my new perscription, but I don't know what that is yet.

As excited as I am at the prospect of the IUI and moving forward it hit me yesterday. I'm past the chance of making a baby at home. It's all up to the medical profession now. It's a little sad...

No comments: