Wednesday, February 13

Sitting, waiting...

It's strange how infertility makes life so much about waiting.  

I consider myself pretty proactive... I try to get things done when they need to be done.  I don't usually stop until things are done.  However, infertility isn't like that.  Or at least not in the same way.  It's blood test... wait.  U/S... wait.  Usually it's only a few days so it's not so bad.  You feel like you're getting things done.  However, this last week has been TORTURE.  Waiting for the past week has been no fun.  I still have another whole week to wait.  I can't wait... and I feel myself getting so excited, anxious, jittery... everything.  I just hope and pray and wish and cross my fingers that it will be positive.  I know that I don't want to have to go through this whole things again... it takes well over 1 month just for one cycle.  

Sooo I continue to wait.  :)

No comments: