Wednesday, April 13

28w2d

I have the belly picture to put up from today (it's a tad ridiculous looking!!) but I haven't uploaded the picture yet. :)



How far along? 28 weeks 2 days


Total weight gain/loss: +30ish


Maternity clothes? Only the big comfy ones


Stretch marks? Uh huh.... hard to escape with twins!


Sleep: Usually from midnight to about 6:30... and sometimes an afternoon nap


Best moment this week: Any time I get to see Colby


Movement: Pretty constant- especially during monitoring and doppler times.


Food cravings: I really wanted a Snickers yesterday. :) Other than that... I'm hungry, but I have no snacks or anything here.


Gender: I'm thinking boy and girl still... I'm so excited to find out in a few months!


Labor Signs: Laying around has caused the Braxton Hicks diminish a bit. Now I just deal with the pesky cervix.


Belly Button in or out? Out and getting flatter


What I miss: Bring home with the Buggy Boy


What I am looking forward to: 30 weeks. Then 32 weeks... and on and on!


Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy

Milestones: We hit 28 weeks on Monday!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yay for 28 weeks! Come on 30!!

Carrie said...

OMG! Look at everything I've missed! I am so overjoyed to hear you are expecting twins again and at 28 weeks? YOU GO WITH YOURSELF!!!

I cannot imagine what this journey has been like for you, full of so much joy, and sorrow for Connor. I marvel at your beautiful belly and positive attitude. I can't wait to see how long you go! 36 and beyond, I'll bet!