Friday, September 4

Coming soon

Birth story to follow, I promise.

I find it amusing that when I've been reading blogs of people who have had babies I always think "C'mon!  I want to read the birth story... what's taking so long??"   And, you know, these people actually had infants at home.  They were getting no sleep.  They had no time to themselves.  And here I was annoyed it took so long for them to write the story.

And here I am... my baby is in the hospital, I have time to myself every day.  And I still haven't written it.  :)  Does that just make me lazy??  But it will be here before school starts Tuesday.  :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You've been pretty busy, Lady, so no one is wondering where it is! I hope you enjoy your nice long weekend and have a great start to your school year! :)

Michele said...

It's not laziness... A lot goes into writing birth stories, especially when they arent typical ones. It took me a while to get my thoughts down...

Shinejil said...

Uh, you've got A LOT on your mind, dear!

I'm looking forward to your story, but I'm willing to wait. You take care of yourself and little Colby first!