Wednesday, June 2

Busy... still

As is my theme lately... we're busy.

The school year is winding down-- only about 15 days left. :) I'm thrilled about that... I never really got back into the groove and each day is hassle. I have my moments with each of the kiddies, but I feel like I am just "getting through". There's no rhyme or reason. I'm looking forward to next year... though where I will be next year is a mystery. I might be in 1st at my school, or K or 2nd at other schools in the district. The good news is I have a job... bad news is that it's so uncertain where.

Colby is doing great. Growing like a weed... and a super scooter/crawler. It's kind of a mix between the two. I have videos that I might have time to post... before he's a year old. Maybe? And now I have a bunch of things to get done before bed!

Hopefully I'll catch up on everyone soon!

No comments: