Thursday, December 16

11 weeks 3 days

I will post a belly picture and an ultrasound picture when I have time! (Though I haven't taken my belly picture yet...) I also want to post our Christmas card because I LOVE it... there's just not enough time in the day!

How far along? 11 weeks 2 days 11 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I'm still pretty much the same. Same
Maternity clothes? I got a bella band knock off from Target. Ahhh I love it. :) My wardrobe has quadrupled. And I ordered a dress and pants from Old Navy. I can still get by in my work clothes, but my regular jeans are a no-go, so I do wear maternity jeans. (And they make me look about 10 times more pregnant)
Stretch marks? Nada No new ones
Sleep: I desperately try to be asleep by 8:30 or 9... so usually 8-9 hours. And I do love naps when I have the time! About 6.5 hours or less depending on Colby's sleep (last night = none)
Best moment this week: Either appointment... Wednesday's or todays. I love both doctors AND I got to see the babies, so it's all perfect. Perfect sizes, perfect hearts... just perfect. I'm so in love. I guess just still being pregnant. Nothing new has happened and our appointment on Friday wasn't all that wonderful.
Movement: Nope. I swear some times I feel little flutters, but who knows...
Food cravings: I found a yogurt I LOVE. And still coolattas. Everything else comes and goes. Baked potatoes.
Gender: I'm thinking a boy and a girl. I still think one of each.
Labor Signs: Noooo No
Belly Button in or out? Innie In
What I miss: Nada. Like I said last time, I'm loving where I am!! Sleep? But that has nothing to do with the pregnancy. :)
What I am looking forward to: Finishing trimester 1 so I can confidently make a registry and can just take a huge breath. And I want school (grad and regular) to be over. I just want to focus on the babies!! Movement- that's what I miss the most. And our NT scan next week.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy it! I'm not very wise...
Milestones: Isn't every day a milestone?? I'm just thankful for every day I get and every day that they are healthy. Again I say, I am so in love. I'll stick with what I said last time...

No comments: