Wednesday, February 16

20 Weeks

20 Weeks 2 Days - Feb 16, 2011

How far along? 20 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: About 16-18lbs. It sounds like a lot... but I am half way. Maybe it's not so bad? :)
Still only about 10-15? I think. I don't think it's near 18 like it was last time though.

Maternity clothes? Always
Always, but my pants are already too tight. I hate the under belly pants because the roll too.

Stretch marks? Nope
Sadly... I have 2 little ones on the left and 1 little one on the right.

Sleep: I still miss it. I feel like I don't have time to stop between school and my classes and everything else.
Not enough... but it's my own fault because I spend time doing things like this instead of sleeping.

Best moment this week: There have been lots of little movements lately. :) No kicks, but enough that they make me smile every time I feel them!
Movement!!!

Movement: Little bits, but I can't wait for the big kicks that other people can feel, too!
Yup, and I can feel it on the outside too which is awesome. :)

Food cravings: Nothing notable this week.
Still baked potatoes

Gender: 2 boys
Two girls...

Labor Signs: Nope
Nothing... but I'm awaiting the dreaded cervical check on Friday. *fingers crossed*

Belly Button in or out? Can you believe that it still is in-between? Just decide already!!
Mostly flat

What I miss: Nothing!
Nothing really, I love where I am.

What I am looking forward to: Only 16 days left of school!!! :)
Friday's appointment and hearing the words that everything is perfect. And Winter vacation next week!

Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing!
Nothing

Milestones: I'm over half way!!!! :)
Over half way, more movement... making it this far?

No comments: