- Mother's Day was good... we relaxed and I got to spend time with my little man all day!
- Colby is a rolling machine now. Back to front, front to back. But always to the left.
- He had fever #1 on Friday which led to a trip to the doctors. The fever was pretty persistent from 8am to 8pm on Friday. It would go down with tylenol, but it would come back with a vengeance before the next dose was due. But then it disappeared and he's been fine since. We didn't get much sleep on Friday night, though because he would also sleep while being held.
- We were given a nebulizer to use 3 times a day with him as a precaution. Sometimes he hates it, sometimes he doesn't mind it. Totally depends on the time.
- School is good, we're down to 24 days. Woohoo! The principal told the secretary that I am "Hands down, the best teacher here." Pretty good for someone who is just coasting through the rest of the school year!
Sunday, May 16
We've been busy... a few bullet points because I really don't have time to write anything else!