Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 13

So I've got a new blog in the works.  It's basically the same as on here, but in a new location.  I'm not keeping it private in the "you need a password/permission" sense,  but I am keeping the address private unless people want it.  Basically, I feel like everything on here has become much more accessible than I had originally planned back when I started.  If you google my kiddos, you find this blog and several people over time have done that.  For the most part I don't mind, but it makes things a little awkward when people say "Oh, I read your blog..." and I find myself wondering how they found it and knowing that they now know more about our history than I might have planned.  (Emily, I don't mean you :)

And there's the fact that it's just easier to start over than to go back and edit everything.  :)

So, I know I'll lose people in the process (sadly) but if you want to keep on reading my (almost nonexistent) posts (4 kids under 4 is BUSY) send me an email (stacey.jamerson@gmail.com).

2 comments:

Michele said...

I'm sad you're going! But I understand. If you're up for me reading, I'd love to know the address! :)

And I get the weird feelings... Whenever someone says "Oh, I saw on your blog..." I always get a "WTF" moment when they aren't someone I know well.

Anonymous said...

So funny that you clarified for me - I probably would have had a complex :-)

~Emily