- Colby in general (he is so freakin' cute!)
- EI evaluation
- Lack of child care for the fall (um... woops?)
- Getting ready to go back to work (so much more nerve wracking this time around!!)
- Couch to 5K (I hate to run...)
- Anniversary weekend (ahhh... sleep!)
Saturday, August 21
Updates badly needed!
Okay... so I have SO much to update on.
But for the record, my body hates me and likes to play tricks. I never called RSC last weekend because all I had was some spotting which I assumed would turn into something by the end of the weekend. No dice. So I waited patiently for a few days then got very impatient. I called RSC yesterday and went in today for blood work. I even let my mind wander for a few minutes that maybe, just maybe I was pregnant. On my own! HA! Does that even happen? Anyways.
The results? Absolutely NOTHING is happening. Apparently my body is hibernating or something and just likes to try to confuse me. So, tomorrow I start provera to hopefully start a cycle in about 2 weeks. FINALLY.