Wednesday, May 1

Continuation of bullets...

Since last time...


  • Our house was officially listed this past weekend.  We've had two showings so far- Monday and yesterday.  They are a huge pain in the neck.  We joke that our house is in "Transformer" mode.  We have the house with kids and toys & then to show we "transform" to the "show" house where we put all the toys in the basement and make everything look "just so".  And holy goodness, it's exhausting.  And then we have to manage to get out of the house with the four and find something to do.  The first day we were actually just leaving as the agent showed up and he told us to stay.  So we hunkered in the backyard as random people went through our house.  Awkward.  Last night we got out on time, but H had to eat so we ended up parked in front of the mail house as he chowed down before heading to the park with the rest of the kids.
  • Hunter's appt at Children's yesterday showed that yes he does have a hypospadias.  So we'll be heading back to Children's in about 5 months for him to have surgery.  I knew it was coming I think, but it still was a little hard to hear the words.  It's not a big deal, but anesthesia and an hour+ of surgery on my baby isn't something I look forward to.
  • In other news, my itty preemie was 10lbs yesterday.  That's up about 5lbs 2oz in the past 2 months.  What can I say?  He likes to eat.  He'll eat pretty much every 1 hour & 45 minutes from about 2am to 10:30pm.  From 10:30pm to 2am I get a nicer little break.  :)  But it's so much less exhausting to nurse him than it is to deal with the bottles and pumping I did with Colby & with the girls so I will take it.  
  • And he's waking up so I will go.  I never post pictures on here anymore because I don't have time to upload and edit all the photos and to get them all set.  Instead follow us on instagram-- ccszh.  I post there more frequently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your baby girls are almost two. They can't be more than 1 at the most! :)

I'm so sorry to hear Hunter will need surgery down that line. It's good that it's simple to take care of but scary to think of your sweet baby having to go through any discomfort.

I hope the house sells soon! We actually broke our lease (by only two months) and moved before Davie was born because our landlord wanted us to show the house. It's so hard to keep a house show-ready, and I didn't even have a kid then!

Anonymous said...

So sorry Hunter will have to go through this. I remember what a pain it is to get ready for showings and our child was already 8 at the time. Hoping it sells so you can all settle and relax in a new home soon.